11 Celebrity Insta Meals We Need In Our Bellies
Some people think there are way too many pictures of food on Instagram, but we couldn’t disagree more. Even celebrities share photos of the food they’re proud of, and we’ve rounded some of the yummiest-looking of them all.
1. G Hannelius shares lunch with BFF Taylar Hender in Costa Rica
2. Laura Marano participated in the Live Below the Line campaign, spending just $1.50 on food a day to raise awareness for people living in poverty. The meal pictured cost about $1.25.
3. Rowan Blanchard enjoys a classic breakfast, dining on a croissant and latte while checking out the latest edition of The New York Times
4. Bethany Mota’s healthy yet delicious lunch seems to have a green theme
5. Demi Lovato enjoys a cute homemade breakfast of oatmeal and egg whites pancakes topped with cinnamon, honey and berries. She made it herself!
6. Taylor Swift and friends baked a homemade apple pie full of love
7. Ariana Grande shared a simple yet sweet salad, made up of kale, avocado, cashews and a sweet teriyaki sauce
8. Debby Ryan enjoyed a pho meal. It’s a type of vietnamese soup, full of tasty herbs and customizable to your tastes. “it’s what’s pho dinner” she commented.
9. Kira Kosarin has recently been transforming into quite the chef with the help of her father. She cooked this scrumptious meal of couscous, miso and teriyaki salmon and truffle green beans herself.
10. Peyton List’s breakfast, full of yogurt, fruit and granola, looks like the perfect start to any day
11. Bella Thorne’s giant salad contains just about every color of the rainbow. We bet it was delicious, too!
Love taking pictures of food? Don’t be shy! We’d love to see your original photos in our community at Sweety High.