Zendaya, Fifth Harmony & Sweet Suspense Rule the 2015 RDMA!
The 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards were last weekend, and if you didn't catch them, you seriously missed out! Never fear, because we've got a quick recap highlighting the most unforgettable moments of the night. Let us know if we missed any of your favorites!
1. Host Zendaya took her duties seriously, wearing SIX different outfits throughout the course of the day!
(via People, Instagram, Fanlala)
2. Our girls Sweet Suspense rocked the RMDA pre-show…
3. Had some girl group bonding time with Fifth Harmony…
4. And presented Bea Miller with the That's My Jam award
5. G Hannelius's stunning lilac gown left us speechless
6. Sabrina Carpenter blew the crowd away with performances of "We'll Be the Stars" and "Eyes Wide Open"
7. Seeing the Teen Beach 2 cast together again almost had us in tears
8. As we predicted, Becky G's performances were perfect
9. Shawn Mendes and Sheppard were somehow even better with confetti!
10. R5 were flawless onstage and off
(via Instagram, Twitter)
11. And Fifth Harmony's "Worth It" still has us dancing…
12. 5H deservedly won best group, and of course Harmonizers won "So Fantastic" for fiercest fans!
Let us know your favorite moments from the show in the comments. Love all things RDMA? Subscribe to us on YouTube here and stay tuned for our red carpet coverage!