Alter Ego Contest: Do You Have A Dark Side?
In Sweety High's new Alter Ego contest you can give us a glimpse mischievous alter ego for a chance to win some awesome prizes!
With Halloween quickly approaching, many of us are preparing to take on on a spooky persona for the big day. To play a villain, you have to look the part.
Just take a photo that shows off your wicked side for a chance to win!
Prizes include a Too Faced makeup set, including some delightfully dark colors, and The Young Elites by Marie Lu!
The Young Elites is the new book by Legend author, Marie Lu. It tells the story of a teen girl named Adelina Amouteru and how she came to embrace her dark side.
After Adelina survives a disfiguring disease, she's labeled as a malfetto. Malfettos are ostracized in Adelina's society, not only because of their strange appearance, but because some are rumored to possess evil supernatural powers. Together, these powerful beings are known as the Young Elites.
As Adelina is shunned time and time again, she turns away from society and toward the Young Elites and the power they can offer her.
The Young Elites releases on October 7. To enter to win your own copy of the book, plus the makeup set, just…
- Log into your account at Sweety High.If you don't have an account yet, click here to create one!
- Take a photo showing off your wicked side and share it to your computer
- Click the Contests tab at the top of the page and locate the Alter Ego contest, or click here!
- Click the pink upload button, find your image in your computer, and upload!
- Push the big grey "Submit" button!
Also be sure to share the contest with your friends!
That's it! If you have any questions about the Alter Ego contest, or anything else, just let us know in the comments below and we'll answer as soon as we can. Good luck, Sweetys!