Gifts For The Fashionistas On Your List Under $30
We have made our list, and checked it twice, but our gift budget is more naughty than nice. The fashion elves over at the Sweet Beat have create 5 categories with oodles of gifts that are perfect for that fashion-lover on your list that won't break the bank, but maybe your heart (that is to say, if you can't buy something for yourself!).
1. Initial Response– For those hard-to-buy for girls on your list (moms, sisters, BFFS), who go for a simpler look, this is the perfect gift. Our friends over at Basil The Cat have a fabulous custom two-initial necklace for $25. This makes for the the perfect gift with just the right amount of personal flare- something every fashionista wants!
2. Two-for-Tinas– This holiday season, retailers are wheeling and dealing which means less strain on your wallet, and amazing two-for deals. Here's some of our favorites from Urban Outfitters: sneakers, t-shirts, and tights.
3. All Bundled Up– We are girls which means that no matter the weather, we still want to look good, so a fashion-friendly scarf/glove combo makes for the perfect gift this holiday season. We fell in love with these at Forever 21: Knitted Sequin Fingerless Gloves, Metallic Woven Scarf, and the Magnifique Jeweled Scarf.
4. Nailed it– Thanks to Katy Perry, we are obsessed with fabulous manicures this year, so why not spread the obsession and buy your friends some perfect polish that you can borrow? Here are our favorite shades for the holiday season from Sephora By OPI: present bow red, christmas tree green, and gold tinsel. And you can even upgrade to a box set and stay in budget.
5. They're With The Band– Does your fashionista ♥ music too? If so, we have the perfect tees that even Gaga would go goo goo for. Here are some prints of our favorite artists: Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and Ke$ha.