Jack Griffo Spills Some “Thundermans” Season 3 Secrets
Jack Griffo plays Max Thunderman, an aspiring villain in a family of superheroes, in Nickelodeon’s The Thundermans, which just started filming its third season. In a recent interview, we learned all about what we can look forward to in season 3 and got up close and personal with the real Jack.
Who is your favorite super villain?
1. There are some really great villains out there right now. I really enjoyed Jamie Foxx in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, I think he’s a really cool character. Paul Giamatti, who plays the Rhino, was amazing too.
Who’s your favorite Nickelodeon cartoon character?
2. The Thundermans creator Jed actually worked on Jimmy Neutron, he has a tech background, and I was a big Jimmy Neutron fan. After that, Fairly OddParents is a good one and obviously SpongeBob.
Which fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
3. Me and my roommates are playing this game I play as Black Widow all the time, she’s my favorite character. And I watched Avengers again, and I think I’m crushing on Black Widow. I think I’m crushing on Scarlett Johansson?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. I really want to go to Paris, I haven’t been. That would be cool. I did go to Rome when I was really little, too little to appreciate it.
Do you have any strange phobias?
5. Not really. I’m not the kind of person to be scared. I like scary movies. I really don’t have a phobia.
What’s your spirit animal?
6. I haven’t put much thought into it, but I think as far as animals go, I’d choose some kind of flight. It would be awesome to fly around as some cool bird, like an eagle. Nice and majestic.
Who’s your biggest influence as an actor?
7. I don’t really see actors as my influences. I’m influenced by really good projects I’d love to be a part of. I watched Daredevil recently and I thought that was awesome. Of course, there are really great actors out there, but that’s now how I think about acting.
What’s your dream meal?
8. I have this favorite restaurant at home in Orlando called Bravo that I must go to every time I go home. The love their chicken parmesan.
How did you react to finding out that The Thundermans had been renewed for a 3rd season? Is there anything you can tell us about the upcoming episodes of the show?
I was really happy to come back and do another year. It’s such a great show to be a part of and now we’re a big family.
There are definitely changes to the show. We have a new baby sister Chloe in the new episodes, which is really cool. She changes the dynamic of the show a lot. With the parents focusing on Chloe, I have more time to cause trouble.
Your YouTube channel has also been a massive success. Can we expect to hear more music from you soon?
I definitely think so, sometime in the future. Once I’m done with this year’s Thundermans I’ll have some time to focus and hopefully can spend some more time on it.
What else can we look forward to from you in the near future?
Sharknado 3 is coming out this summer, July 22 on the SyFy Channel and that should be really fun. Then there’s Thundermans season 3, and we’re probably going to be shooting until September.
Is there anything else you’d like to add?
To the fans, thanks for keeping up with me and watching Thundermans, I really appreciate it!