Doctor Who is coming to Disney XD in May, and we’re super excited that they’re focusing on episodes featuring David Tennant as the 10th Doctor (our favorite!) Seeing as it’s David Tennant’s birthday today, we’ve got 10 reasons everyone should watch the 10th Doctor!
1. Because it’s David Tennant’s birthday today and he is just the best
2. Because everyone loves a wibbly wobbly, timey wimey adventure through space and time
3. Because the 10th Doctor sometimes accidentally quotes our favorite Disney movies
(via Img Buddy)
4. Because Rose Tyler is brave, witty and loving and we can relate to her on just about every level
5. Because Martha Jones is smart, independent and willing to take things into her own hands!
6. And because Donna Noble is not afraid to stand up to the Doctor and do what’s right even when it’s not easy
7. Because the 10th Doctor taught us not to fear the impossible
8. Because he made wearing a suit with Converse totally acceptable
9. Because the 10th Doctor understands the value of a good book
10. And last but not least, because the Weeping Angels are THE SCARIEST BADDIES EVER
Why is David Tennant your favorite Doctor? Do you prefer any of the other Doctors? Let us know in the comments and join one of our Doctor Who fan clubs at SweetyHigh.com.