12 Times Taylor Swift Proved She Was A Grammy Goddess
Taylor Swift may not have taken home any awards last night, but she was still the biggest winner of the night in our hearts. In case you still don't believe us, we've compiled a list of 12 times Taylor Swift was an absolute goddess at the Grammys.
1. Without a doubt, Taylor was one of the best dressed at the show last night. In an ombre turquoise dress by Elie Saab, she wore the mermaid look to perfection.
2. And those Lauren Schwartz earrings and Giuseppe Zanetti shoes? Flawless.
3. Despite all her success, so far, Taylor can't deal with the idea that Madonna loves her music.
"Stop. I'll pass out!" she told Access Hollywood. "You can't be lying. I've been so scared to meet her because it means so much to me."
4. But Taylor did seem to manage to hold her composure actually posing for this photo with the original queen of pop!
5. Taylor Swift didn't win in the "Best New Artist" category when she was nominated back in 2008, so she was pretty confident when she said that those who didn't win would be alright. Her words of advice? Just to "Shake It Off."
6. Taylor's pretty much psychic. Told she'd probably take a bunch of new awards home that night, Taylor simply replied "I think it's Sam's year, to be honest." As predicted, Sam won Record Of the Year, Song Of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best New Artist.
7. Plus, she held absolutely no grudges against Sam for nabbing Song Of the Year with "Stay With Me" over her song, "Shake It Off" She knows she doesn't have to win to be queen.
8. Taylor knows how to lose gracefully. We love how excited she was for Pharrell and his big win in the Best Pop Solo Performance, even when she was up for the same award
9. Taylor showed off her iconic dancing throughout pretty much every performance of the night. When she owns her slightly dorky moves with total confidence it makes us love her even more.
10. Taylor really dances like no one's watching. Even if Pharrell is watching and possibly silently judging her.
11. Taylor Swift didn't perform onstage last night, but she did maneuver her way into the perfect photobomb.
12. Last but not least, Taylor seems to have totally forgiven Kanye West since the whole "Imma Let You Finish" incident back at the 2013 VMAs. The two seemed super friendly at the awards last night. Maybe an incredible collaboration is in their near future?
Did we miss your favorite Taylor moment from last night? Don't be shy! Be sure to share with us in the comments below and at Sweety High.