If You Missed the 2015 BBMAs, Here's What You Need To See!
If you love Taylor Swift as much as we do, the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday were everything you could have imagined. Here are 8 reasons this year's BBMAs were the best ever.
1. The show was as much about the award ceremony as it was about the premiere of Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" music video and it did NOT disappoint.
2. Taylor attended with her "Bad Blood" posse in tow. They were just as fierce and fabulous IRL.
3. Nick Jonas killed with his rendition of "Jealous," complete with some shredding on his electric guitar, and a retro-futuristic backdrop.
4. Sam Smith took home the award of Top Male Artist, but a recent vocal surgery kept him at home. He was still there in spirit, silently sharing his appreciation via video with the help of cue cards. Even on vocal rest, Sam knows just how to win our hearts.
5. Taylor Swift was obviously the star of the show. She slayed, winning 8 awards in total!
6. Taylor's boyfriend(?!?) Calvin Harris was there to support Tay through her big night and the two were the cutest ever.
7. Imagine Dragons paid their respects to the late Ben E. King with a soulful performance of "Stand By Me"
8. And last but not least, Top Group winners One Direction were total sweethearts onstage. Liam even thanked their "brother Zayn," who recently left the band. We're just relieved there are no hard feelings!
What was your favorite moment from this year's Billboard Music Awards? Share the love in the comments below!