5 Ways The Stars Celebrated the 2015 Golden Globe Awards!
Were you among the millions of viewers who tuned into 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday? Many of our favorite stars attended or watched from home, and here's what they had to say!
1. The Duff star Bella Thorne was invited by InStyle and the WB to attend a very special Golden Globes party! She also shared a photo with her hair and makeup crew, who got her all dolled up for the big event!
2. After Ashley Argota proclaimed that she wanted to be Kristen Wiig when she grows up, Austin and Ally's Raini Rodriguez agreed, adding on that she'd also like to be just like Golden Globes hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler!
3. Bridgit Mendler looked absolutely stunning as she attended a Golden Globes after party with BFF Samantha Boscarino.
4. Calum Worthy celebrated the Golden Globes by sharing joke after joke on Twitter, poking fun at huge celebs including Matthew McConaughey, George Clooney and Don Cheadle.
5. Demi Lovato showed her pride for Gina Rodriguez who took the award in the category of Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy for her work on the CW's Jane the Virgin.
Did you favorite star comment on the Golden Globe Awards? Let us know in the comments below and share your favorite award show photos and more with us at Sweety High!