8 Things You Missed If You Didn't Watch The MTV Movie Awards
If you didn't tune into the 2015 MTV Movie Awards you missed out… but it's not too late to catch up on some of the very best moments from the show. Get caught up instantly with 8 of our favorite things that happened at the show!
1. The Fault In Our Stars actor Ansel Elgort couldn't attend, but he was watching on TV to see the movie's big win!
2. Bella Thorne looked gorgeous in a patterned dress. It was a perfect match for the show's blue carpet.
3. Shailene Woodley was the big winner of the night, taking home awards for Trailblazer, Best Performance, Best Kiss (with Ansel Elgort) AND Movie Of the Year (The Fault In Our Stars)
4. Our favorite sisters Laura and Vanessa Marano were in the audience looking fabulous. We're particularly obsessed with Laura's skirt/pant thing… whatever it is, it's amazing.
5. One of Shailene's speeches made John Green cry…
6. Before Miles Teller's speech made Shailene cry
7. Dylan O'Brien won Breakthrough Performance for The Maze Runner, plus Best Fight for his tussle with Will Poulter in the film.
8. And The Avengers assembled IRL and it was mesmerizing
(via The Olympian)
Did we miss your favorite moment from the MTV Movie Awards? Be sure to share it with us in the comments below!