Which Celeb Is Most Prepared For Snowpocalypse?
We hope you're not caught up in the blizzard that's sweeping across the U.S.! Make sure you're staying warm and safe. In the meantime, bundle up and check out these great photos of celebs in their most adorable outfits for this kind of weather.
Vote for your favorites in the poll at the bottom of the page.
1. Bethany Mota isn't exactly dressed for freezing winter weather, but she's enjoying this flurry of snow in D.C. regardless
2. Demi Lovato gets super bundled up in anticipation of a crisp performance for New Year 2014
(via The Daily Mail)
3. The Cimorelli sisters get dressed in their winter best for their annual Christmas feast
4. Taylor Swift stays adorable even in the chill with help from a golden beanie and button up coat
(via Style Bistro)
5. Calum Worthy and Piper Curda are ready for a snow day, dressed in their coats in chilly Chicago
6. Shailene Woodley looks like she could make it through any weather in this puffy coat on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man 2
(via E! Online)
7. Rowan Blanchard shows off her winter style in New York City for New Year's
8. Ariana Grande looks cozy chic in this long coat and scarf
9. R5 get dressed up for the winter portion of their new "Smile" music video
Let us know which outfit you love best in the comments section, and share your own blizzard weather OOTDs with us at Sweety High.