Everything You Need to Know About Singer-Songwriter Alex Sampson
It only takes one listen to Alex Sampson's soulful pop tracks to be completely hooked.
The Canadian singer-songwriter is a huge talent, and we've had his single "Let There Be Light," on repeat. If you're just as obsessed as we are, keep reading to discover everything you wanted to know about Alex.
(Image courtesy of Alex Sampson)
Name: Alex Sampson
Hometown: Atikokan, Ontario, Canada
Birthday: Jan. 20
1. Alex's most overused phrase is "the truth hurts."
2. He says his biggest character quirk is his humor.
"I laugh at everything."
3. His first big break in the business came when he released his debut track, "Stay Here."
4. Alex thinks he'd make a terrible waiter.
5. He couldn't live without his music apps.
"I can't go 10 minutes without listening to it."
6. He's pretty fearless, stating that he doesn't have any phobias.
7. Lions are his favorite animal.
8. He's not much of a collector, and hasn't ever had a collection of anything.
9. His weirdest habit is that he's always biting his lip.
10. Alex says that at his core, he's a really kind person.
"I'm almost too nice. It's honestly my best and worst quality. I'll be there for someone whenever they need me even if they don't like me. I'd never cheat on a girl or anything like it because I can't bring myself to do it. I'll always stop to take pictures with fans and followers no matter what."
Check out his new video for "Let There Be Light" below!
Is Alex always your man crush? Click HERE for our favorite Insta captions for celebrating your #MCM.