Here's Everything You Should Know About Hype House Co-Creator and Singer Alex Warren
Alex Warren is one of the most popular creators on TikTok, and it's clear why.
The Hype House co-creator has over 15.3 million followers on TikTok, over 2 million on Instagram and 2.66 million subscribers on YouTube—and we only see those numbers growing from there. His vlogs with his friends and other creators put him on the map, and there's even a Hype House Netflix series in which fans of the collective get a peek into the daily lives of their favorite creators.
And he's not just doing numbers on TikTok—he's also quite a successful musical artist as well, with his emotionally and powerfully sung "Remember Me Happy" demonstrating his musical chops. He's also got a new podcast called Locked In, where he gets into the juicy details of his friend's secrets and investigates "the truth behind the clickbait." The first episode features Tana Mongeau on her past relationships and so much more. Just keep reading to find out everything Alex revealed to us as our latest Man Crush Monday.
(Photo credit: Bryant)
Name: Alexander "Warren" Hughes
Hometown: Carlsbad, California
Birthday: September 18
1. Alex is obsessed with watching paparazzi videos of famous people.
"I don't know why it's so fascinating to me."
2. Out of everyone in his life, he is the closest with his girlfriend, Kouvr Annon.
"We've been dating for almost four years, but my roommates and friends are like family to me, so we all have an amazingly annoying close relationship."
Also read about: Lyn Lapid Dishes on the Meaning of the Title Track for Debut EP, The Outsider
3. Over-sized hoodies are his current clothing obsession—but he'll be the first to admit he might not be the best person to ask.
"I shop at Target for clothes, so I'm not sure how fashion-oriented I am."
4. At Starbucks, Alex will always go for any kind of sweet iced coffee in the biggest cup he can buy.
5. He has special memories of growing up and eating eggplant parm with buttered pasta.
"I've been looking for it forever, but I think they discontinued it. Trader Joe's had the best pre-made slices of eggplant parm but it's gone now—and I'm sad."
6. He's never been one to use emojis.
"I have no idea why I don't use them. I also text like I'm 50 years old, though."
7. Rather than listening to Top 40 hits, Alex is constantly listening to his friends' unreleased music.
"The beautiful part about making music is you make friends who have amazing music and they then send you that unreleased music."
Also read about: Everything You Should Know About 'Numb Little Bug' Artist Em Beihold
8. Alex has over 60 digits of pi memorized.
"In case I ever need to change my password."
9. He gets inspired by the people closest to him.
"Used to look at a lot of creators and influencers for inspiration, but now it just varies. I realize the older I get, the more I'm inspired by my friends and family and the people I have closer to me in my life."
10. Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum is his favorite scent in the world.
"I wear it every day and I love it."
11. Alex never thought that he'd be able to achieve what he has today.
"I sat there and looked at the cards I was dealt and truly thought it was unfathomable to do what I wanted to do in life. It is possible and everything you go through is setting you up for something amazing in life."
Want to find out who else we're crushing on? Click HERE to find out all of the reasons Tommy Winkler was our Man Crush Monday last week.