Here's What You Should Know About Mech-X4 Actress Alyssa Jirrels
Because we ❤️ to let you know what fierce females should be on your radar, today we're going to share Mech-X4 actress Alyssa Jirrels with you.
This awesome girl chatted with us this week about the people that inspire her, what she's binge-watching on Netflix and her fave Disney princess.
Scroll down below for more!
(Photo Credit: Adam Hendershott)
Name: Alyssa Jirrels
Hometown: Sebastopol, California
Birthday: Aug. 13
Zodiac Sign: Leo
1. Like us, she considers Hermione Granger extremely inspirational. "She is strong, intelligent, vulnerable, insightful and flawed in a perfect way," Alyssa tells Sweety High. "I have absolutely worshipped her since I was seven years old."
2. She loves vintage clothing. Her collection of vintage band T-shirts includes Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel, Aerosmith, Bob Marley and the Rolling Stones. We're beyond impressed.
3. Paranormal activity is not her thing. "The idea of ghosts terrifies me," she admits.
4. Another character she adores and is inspired by is Princess Tiana. She says of their shared work philosophy, "I love her because I am also a firm believer that what you want most in the world will come to you if you work hard enough." It seems like Tiana isn't the only Disney character she loves, either.
5. She has what she describes as a "profound emotional connection" to the film The Theory of Everything. "Eddie Redmayne blew me away completely," she shares. "I remember walking out of the theater and thinking, 'If I can impact and inspire someone the way that that movie impacted and inspired me, I will know that I will have done everything I am meant to do."
6. She has a crazy obsession with Friends. She frequents the set of Central Perk and is low-key considering a career as a Warner Bros. lot tour guide. Can you say dream job?
7. Her most recent binge 13 Reasons Why was shot in her hometown of Sepastopol. Her best friend even goes to the high school where they also shot the show.
8. The Theory of Everything also brought on a serious Eddie Redmayne obsession. Alyssa joked that even if she were happily married, she would drop everything for Eddie in a heartbeat.
Now that you know Alyssa better than ever, get to know fellow Mech-X4 actor Nathaniel Potvin HERE.