Everything You Wanted to Know About Actress, Dancer and Influencer Amelie Anstett
In the past, we've called 17-year-old Amelie Anstett a quadruple-threat, and that's something we stand by.
The dancer, model, actress and YouTube content creator excels in each of those creative areas, acting in Chicken Girls, dancing alongside Justin Bieber and JoJo Siwa and so much more. She's a talent who should definitely be on your radar, and here's everything you should know about her as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Matty Rhee)
Name: Amelie Anstett
Hometown: Palm City, Florida
Birthday: February 6
1. Justin Bieber is her favorite musical artist because he is so driven and inspirational, but she also has another unexpected favorite.
"I love blink-182, which is a super fun fact because most people don't know that about me."
2. She considers herself very superstitious.
"One of my good luck charms is butterflies."
3. She's seen Mamma Mia! more times than any other movie.
"I actually watched it for the first time when I was 5 with my grandma, and could still rewatch it any day, any time. The vibes are just so pure."
4. She says the one life lesson she wishes she learned and understood earlier on is that life isn't a highway.
"It's more like a mountain, and sometimes you just have to continue to remember that you have to work to receive, and in time everything that is meant to happen will."
5. Forrest Gump is the movie that's made the biggest impact on her life.
"I believe the message it provides you with is so powerful and inspiring. It really shows you life is what you make of it, so appreciate the now, and the
people along the way."
6. She always knows how to pick herself up.
"Sometimes being in this industry can get a bit hard and discouraging. However, I always, always just remind myself that everything happens for a reason, and sometimes when life is confusing it's because you're in the 'happening' stage. A huge thing for me is also finding a balance in working and also just being a normal 17-year-old."
7. She relates to Belle more than any other Disney princess.
"I feel like she is very passionate and kind. She looks to see the best in people, and not judge a book by its cover, but rather learn and listen to their stories."
8. Her most-used emoji is the pink heart 💗
9. If she could only buy her clothes from one place, she'd pick Zara—but it'd be hard because she's obsessed with fashion.
10. Above all, Amelie believes that everything happens for a reason.
"I just really hope to be able to use my platform to spread positivity and lift people up. I love interacting with my fans and those who support me because I want them to know I support them just the same. I think that this generation is different from the rest, and I would love to use my motto, "Be original," to share that it is amazing to be who you truly are."
Want to discover more about what's important to Amelie? Click HERE to read our interview with Amelie on the importance of commitment and gratitude.