11 Celebs We Are Convinced Love Harry Potter As Much As We Do ⚡
I mean, it's pretty clear to see that we are BIG Harry Potter fans over here. Honestly, we're still just trying to recover from all the excitement of the new attraction opening up at Universal Studios in Hollywood last week. The best part about our HP obsession is that we know we are not in it alone…we're actually in really great company! We've discovered 11 celebs who are having just as much (if not more) trouble containing their love and excitement too. Let's just all bask in that love together. OK, perf.
1. Blake Lively is clearly not so shy about her HP obsession. Her rad Deathly Hallows nail art is kinda a dead giveaway.
2. Mack Z and her bestie visited the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Hollywood last week, and correct us if we're wrong, but they look like two of the happiest girls ever. We want an invite next time?!
3. Darren Crisis and Vanessa Hudgens checked out Ollivanders wand shop last week. Looks like Darren is already casting some spells ⚡!
4. Josh Hutcherson visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando a few years back, and if you can't tell, he blended in perfectly. Only true fans can pull that off.
5. The whole cast of Victorious (can you say dream team?) visited the attraction in Orlando, and by the look on Ari's face, we think they were all mesmerized by the HP magic.
6. Selena Gomez showed her love by downing some frothy butterbeer. Clearly she's enjoying it!
7. Camila Cabello channeled her inner Harry with a Gryffindor robe and those classic glasses. We think this is a great look for her, tbh.
8. Shawn Mendes pulled off the look almost as flawlessly as Camila, but bonus points to him for going all out with the lightning bolt.
9. We are even more impressed by Ansel Elgort's snapchatting ability. He really captures the essence of Harry here.
10. Riker, Rocky, and Rydel from R5 showed they're true fans by catching a ride on the Hogwarts Express. We hope they enjoyed some chocolate frogs on the way. We know we would.
11. And, finally, our girl Rowan Blanchard reps as a true HP fan by sporting the entire Harry Potter look at the Orlando theme park last summer. You are def not a muggle, Rowan.
We're a tad bit envious of the celebs who already have visited the new Hollywood attraction because, HELLO, have you seen the amazing food they're serving up there? You have to see some of the tastiest, most magical items at the park HERE.