It’s nearly the day we’ve all been waiting for! Season four of Austin & Ally premieres tomorrow, January 18! If you’re like us, you’ll be gathering all your best pals together for a viewing party. But what to wear?
Don’t fret just yet, because we’ve got you covered! Who’s your favorite Austin & Ally character? Whether you love Ross Lynch’s Austin Moon, Laura Marano as Ally Dawson, Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa or Calum Worthy’s Dez Wade, we’ve got an outfit, inspired by your favorite, just for you!
1. First off, no Austin Moon ensemble is complete without a totally rockin’ sport jacket! We picked leather, in Austin’s signature red.
2. Layer with your favorite graphic or band tee! Austin likes to keep his rock star look casual!
3. Your favorite skinny jeans or bootcut jeans will match nicely.
4. Austin has a few favorite necklaces, but we love the guitar pick look. He’s quite the rock star! We couldn’t help but pick this official R5 pendant!
5. Bright or neon high tops are a definite must. So Austin!
6. Don’t forget the guitar!
1. To start off the perfect Ally look, begin with a basic tee.
2. Pair with a bold pleated skirt. We love these navy stripes from Chicwish!
3. Ally loves to top her outfits of with the perfect vest. Whether it’s a fringed knit vest, or cutoff denim, vests are totally Ally!
4. For this look, you should definitely wear a wrap around belt, or ever layer a few skinny belts. When you tuck your tee into your skirt, these will really draw the look together!
5. Chunky brown ankle boots or knee-high boots are Ally’s signature. We love these fold-overs from Charlotte Russe!
6. Nothing goes better with brown boots than cable knit socks. Scrunch them down for a casual look!
7. To top off your Ally ensemble, add your favorite statement necklace!
Trish De la Rosa
1. No Trish outfit would be complete without a little leopard print. A bold animal print top or jacket are a great place to start!
2. Under your leopard spots, layer some brightly colored tees. Pop art graphics would totally make Trish proud!
3. Brightly hued skinny jeans are perfect with this outfit. No color is too bold!
4. Grab your favorite ballet flats for this outfit. They go great with skinny jeans!
5. To top off the Trish look, tack on the perfect headband. We went back to the wild with some matching leopard spots!
1. If you’re going for a Dez look, a quirky cardigan is the perfect start. Here’s a basic blue choice from J. Crew!
2. Layer with a bold graphic tee.
3. To keep the spirit of Dez’s bold style, plaid pants are a must. The wackier the better!
4. Some bright sneakers will go great with this look! Dez seems like a New Balance kind of guy.
5. Last but not least, suspenders will tie your whole look together. Definitely Dez!
With your perfect Austin & Ally viewing outfit on, be sure to tune in to the season premiere on the Disney Channel tomorrow night at 8pm EST/PST! Tell us about your favorite Austin & Ally character in the comments below, and be sure to share your excitement about the new season with us at Sweety High!