What You Should Know About 'Sister Sister' YouTube Star Baby Magic
For 14-year-old Baby Magic, authenticity is the key to growing her brand and connecting to her many marvelous fans.
The dancer and content creator is one half of the YouTube duo Sister Sister, and has more than 395k Instagram followers—and that's after having to start fresh following the loss of her original account. Baby Magic's unique way of relating to her fans with charm and an incredible sense of humor always keep them coming back for more, and we had to learn more about her. Keep scrolling to find out everything she revealed to us.
Name: Baby Magic
Birthday: March 14
1. Baby Magic loves the YouTuber lifestyle.
"You're pretty much your own boss. Plus, I've always loved the camera and then I found out you could get paid. Bet!"
2. Baby Magic and her sister, Debria Love, share a YouTube channel called Sister Sister.
"You can find my deep dimples and my goofy big sister doing hype videos on our channel. Be prepared to laugh and be in a better mood after our videos, plus cameos from my 'unique' family."
3. Originality is super important to her.
"I believe in creating my own path and doing it a way nobody has done yet. I do like watching hair videos though!"
4. She's a massive fan of Zoie Fenty.
"I love his Messy Mondays. I wish everyday was Monday."
5. She's starting her own clothing line soon and is very excited for it.
6. Unfortunately, her Instagram page was somehow disabled last year—but that didn't stop her from having a triumphant return.
"I really wanted to give up on all social media when I lost my first page after building it up for years. But I loved social media and dancing, so I tried it again and now I'm happy to say I'm at 300k on IG . Let's go Magicgang."
7. Content creation is one of her favorite things.
"It's been the best. I love recording and interacting with our supporters. But my sister is the editor and she takes forever to edit a video!"
8. Her words of advice for aspiring YouTubers is on point.
"Don't ever give up and don't do fake pranks and unrealistic videos. Be yourself and you will get people who love you for that."
9. She knows social media can be a double-edged sword that has to be handled wisely.
"Social media is a great tool if you use it for uplifting and promoting your brand and sharing your light with the world. On the other side of social media, it can be very toxic if you get caught up in the negativity."
10. She considers her fans to be her friends and deeply appreciates all of the love and support they provide her.
"I'm actually in the process of coming up with a name for them, but on me and my sister's YouTube, we call our supporters 'siblings,' since they are like family to us."
11. Her dream is to spread positivity with her smile.
"I would want my face on the billboard smiling, and that would encourage other people to smile when they see it! A smile a day keeps the haters away."
Are you close to your sister like Baby Magic and Debria Love? Click HERE for relatable Instagram captions for every pic of you and your sister.