2014 was the biggest year yet for Sweety High and our celebrity news show, SweetBeatTV! It was nearly impossible, but we narrowed down 21 of some of our very favorite unforgettable moments from the year!
1. When Kelly Rowland's impression of Simon Cowell was so spot-on we couldn't tell the two apart!
2. When Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas got sooo close to telling us their new L.A. address
3. When Demi Lovato ran into the Sweety High crew for like the billionth time that week
4. That time Austin Mahone temporarily forgot who we are because he got lost in our bedazzled mic
5. When Teen Wolf's Cody Saingnue had the time of his life… and he owed it all to Sweety High!
6. When we almost took over the game from Lil' P-Nut with our mic bling!
7. When August Maturo gushed about his favorite Taylor Swift album of all time, 1896!
8. When Lucy Hale was a bit overwhelmed with Sweety High's sign off tag!
9. That time Ross Lynch serenaded us with a rendition of "Pass Me By" on the set of Austin & Ally!
10. When we ran into Princess Anna herself, Kristen Bell, on the Frozen white carpet
11. When Kendall Schmidt blew us away with his hip-hop prowess with a rap about slime at the KCAs!
12. When G Hannelius photobombed us Benedict Cumberbatch-style!
13. That time we went out with Midnight Red for Mexican food (Oh… and traveled the country with them)
14. When we got to hang out with Jake Miller in his beautiful hometown of Weston, Florida!
15. When Rixton showed off why they want to be meerkats!
16. When Sweet Suspense showed us how they dominate the dance floor!
17. When Alex Schiffman became part of the Nickelodeon family with the help of gallons and gallons of green neon slime!
18. That time One Direction's Harry Styles told us the story of his life (Hint: It's a story about a banana)
19. When Tina Fey shared how she'd like to get proposed to… by Kermit the Frog!
20. When The Vamps were so excited to meet us that they can't stop giggling!
21. When we had the sweetest reunion with Fifth Harmony on the set of The X Factor!
What was your favorite moment of 2014? Think we missed something? Let us know in the comments!
You can share your own most memorable photos of last year, and get 2015 off to the perfect start, at Sweety High!
P.S. If you missed any of these moments, you can check them out in the video below!!!