The Best Sundresses for Teens Looking for a Fresh Summer Look
Sundresses are without question one of our favorite wardrobe staples, especially during the warmer months when you can't possibly think about putting on clothing that might stick to you like glue. These summer-friendly styles are perfect for just about any occasion, from a family barbecue to a date night and everything in between.
But with so many different types of sundresses for teens to choose from, where do you even begin? We can help. Check out our list of the best sundresses for teens below and get ready for a fully refreshed look for the hottest season of the year.
Best Patterned Sundresses for Teens
Whether you're a floral fanatic or more of a geometric goddess, there's a pattern to suit virtually any teen's style preferences when it comes to sundresses. Here are a few of our favorite options:
- This sundress with tiny flowers that comes in any color you can dream of: $25+
- This plus-size gingham sundress that's perfect for your 4th of July picnic: $35
- This floral frock that's perfectly on-trend with well-placed cutouts: $17+
- This leopard print dress that's great for letting your wild side show: $6
- This colorful creation that's giving us all the vacation vibes: $15
- The puff-sleeved masterpiece that's a little pricier, but worth every penny: $80
(via Abercrombie & Fitch)
Also Read About: 14 Stunning Black Dresses for Every Type of Teen
Best Long-Length Sundresses for Teens
Whether you need to keep a little more covered for class or simply don't want to deal with a shorter skirt when the summer breeze comes through, here are some excellent options for longer-length and maxi sundresses for teens:
- This fruitful frock that couldn't be more perfect for summer if it tried: $40
- This comfy yet casual option that's both versatile and affordable: $24+
- This blue floor-length dress that still shows a bit of skin without being too much: $37
- This adorable floral midi-length sundress that's perfect for your next brunch date: $17+
- This green floral option that we can't think of a time you couldn't wear: $20
Also Read About: The Only Dresses We Plan On Wearing This Summer (Under $100)
Best Date-Friendly Sundresses for Teens
Whether you and your date are headed to your favorite restaurant in town after catching a new summer flick in theaters, having a picnic in the park, going stargazing in the evening air or simply grabbing coffee and the trendy new spot in your city, these are our recommendations for the best date-friendly sundresses for teens and young adults:
- This LBD (that also comes in a plethora of colors) that just might leave your date speechless: $33+
- This cinch-front slip sundress that's perfect for your first date or your 50th: $60
- This off-shoulder floral sundress that's sure to catch your date's eye: $13
- This strapless ray of sunshine in dress form: $31+
- This ultra-flattering yellow dress that's hiding a flirty detail in the back: $17+
- This satin corset-top dress that would give any Bridgerton character a run for their money: $49
- This cap-sleeved corset option if you're looking for something a little more meet-the-parents appropriate: $49
Now that you have a few ideas in mind, it's time to figure out which sundresses are best for you and the events you have in mind. No matter which you find, though, you'll love the easy, breezy and downright comfortable appeal that these dresses provide, and what could be a better dress option for teens than that?
But of course, sundresses don't have to just be for summer. Click HERE for some of our top tips on how to make your summer wardrobe last through the fall.