10 Memes You Can Relate to If Your Birthday Falls Close to Christmas
Sagittarius season is upon us, and the holidays are around the corner as well.
If you were born in the weeks leading up to or immediately following Christmas, then you likely know and understand all too well the pitfalls of having a birthday so close to such a beloved occasion.
Scroll down for a list of memes you will only understand if your birthday falls close to Christmas.
1.When you're ready to celebrate your birthday … and get in the holiday spirit:
2. When people forget your birthday because the holidays are all-consuming:
3. When all you want is a little shine in the midst of the holiday season:
4. When you're ready to drop hints about your holiday/birthday gift:
5. When you want your friends to stop talking about the holidays and remember it's your birthday, too:
6. When you're done dropping subtle hints about your birthday in the midst of the holiday craziness:
7. When all you want is attention, but no one is giving you any because of the holidays:
8. When your friends don't understand the true struggle of having a birthday near Christmas:
9. When you're waiting for people to remember your birthday, but they're too distracted by Christmas:
10. When there's only one thing on your wish list:
For more holiday content, click HERE for a list of Instagram captions for when you're under the mistletoe.