Sweet Treats: Beat the Heat With These Jell-OMG Jars
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Combine the water and gelatin in a bowl and mix.
- Add the boiling water and grape juice to the bowl and mix.
- Pour the blueberries and raspberries into two separate mason jars.
- Add three spoonfuls of the gelatin mixture into each mason jar over the blueberries and raspberries.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Grab a spoon and dig in!
Desiring something a little sweeter? Unicorn Pillow Pie is your answer and THIS is how you make it!