Everything You Need to Know About Bodylicious Couture's Jennifer Love
At just 26 years old, Jennifer Love has already made quite the name for herself.
Jennifer is the founder of the high fashion brand Bodylicious Couture, and we think it needs to be on everyone's radars. From tailored pieces to fun silhouettes, these clothes are perfect for boss babes and working women (like ones taking part in internships!). We wanted to learn more about her journey and style inspiration, and she was kind enough to sit down with us and spill it all. Look below to find out all about Jennifer Love!
Name: Jennifer Love
IG Handle: @thebodyliciouscouture
Hometown: Augusta, GA
1. Jennifer's brand, Bodylicious Couture, was made with women in mind:
"Utilizing captivating designs, bold colors and unique textures, our feminine versatile designs illuminate natural curves; featuring luxury high fashion couture ready-to-wear collections for women. We hold true to providing sophisticated, edgy and statement pieces for all women, at every turn of her life."
2. Her favorite style trend of the moment is the pop of bright colors we've been seeing this summer.
Also read about: 6 Pairs of Flat Sandals You Need for the Summer
3. Jennifer lived in Paris, France, London, Kenya and Nigeria, all before the age of 8!
"Growing up in these different countries allowed me to love different cultures and fashion, it really is the reason I do fashion… watching how clothes gave women confidence."
4. Her current fave piece from Bodylicious Couture is the Butterfly Bolero ($150) because it's edgy, bold and reminds her of freedom.
5. Jennifer is obsessed with fashion and style for a number of reasons:
"The expression of a person's personal style transforming them into stars made me love designing clothes. Taking my creative style and designing garments that give women the freedom to go throughout their day. Knowing that the clothes you put on are an extension of the person wearing them."
Also read about: The Vacay Attire You NEED—Even When You're Not on Vacation
6. Her go-to outfit when she's in a rush is the Mystic two-piece ($275) from Bodylicious Couture.
"My personal style is a pair of jeans, T-shirt or blouse and a pair of heels or sneakers. The people that inspire my style are Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani. Taking a feminine approach with a tomboy feel. Taking a street style with couture ready-to-wear fashion looks."
8. She loves wearing the J Love Dress ($255) from Bodylicious Couture because of its versatility.
9. Jennifer strives to be a genuine person:
"The best advice I received was from an amazing friend Julian Lark, who told me, 'Enjoy what you do and success will follow. Be a genuine person and people will fall in love with what you do.' I keep that in my mind and heart every day. To not change myself to fit in, but to be the change that will help inspire someone to know that they can do it. I honestly love and appreciate all the people that support me every day. They are my push to continue."
Like learning about female fashion founders? Look HERE to learn all about Akalia founder Chabeli De Sousa.