If You've Ever Gone Through a Breakup, You'll Definitely Relate to These Memes
Point blank, no doubt about it—splitting up with someone you care about is literally the worst. And while we can't make the pain of your breakup disappear, we can at least help you to laugh through the misery.
Keep scrolling for 11 memes you'll definitely relate to if you've ever gone through a breakup.
1. Negotiating passwords is the worst part:
2. They'll realize their mistake eventually… right?
This is by an ex who dumped me pic.twitter.com/jew6OLE3Qx
— Declan Cashin Big Dec Energy (@Tweet_Dec) November 3, 2017
3. 'No really, I'm fine! Don't worry about me':
4. Rebounding isn't quite the effective fix we wanted:
A visual representation of what it's like to jump into a new relationship too soon pic.twitter.com/y0QG1kQqPz
— BOBBY (@fuckboybobby) April 28, 2015
5. Let me think… no:
6. That's odd because you seem exactly the same:
When your ex comes back in your life saying they changed..🤔 pic.twitter.com/96fVaKEqP5
— Peter Kays Jr. 👑🇿🇲 (@Peter_Kays) November 1, 2017
7. Just gonna walk in the other direction and pretend this didn't happen:
8. 'I'm doing so great':
the stages of a breakup:
4. taking pictures of everything you do to make sure people know you're having fun
— thomas violence (@thomas_violence) October 5, 2015
9. Ugh, the worst feeling:
10. I have made a terrible error:
Dating is collecting information about someone until you realize you don't like them
— AmberTozer (@AmberTozer) September 17, 2013
11. Wow, it's been a while. You look the same, though:
Went to visit my ex today pic.twitter.com/yeUGat6458
— WORLDSTARHIPHOP (@WORLDSTAR) May 19, 2016
On the hunt for more hilarious and relatable memes? Click HERE for memes you'll love if Captain America is your favorite Avenger.