OBSESSED: You're Going To Love Singer Brooke Falls!
After Brooke Falls was chosen as the winner for our Forever 21 shopping spree giveaway, we kind of became obsessed with her. Not sorry about it! She has a beautiful voice that is a blessing to our ears and some seriously stellar photography skills that can make ANYTHING look like a million bucks. You may not know her, but we are here to introduce you to this talented girl with an exclusive interview you'll only find HERE. Keep scrolling to get to know Brooke right now, because she's about to become your next obsession!
1. So first off, we have to talk about your AMAZING Halloween costume! Why did you decide to go as Audrey Hepburn's character from Breakfast at Tiffany's?
I love Audrey Hepburn! Her movie, Breakfast at Tiffany's, I've watched ever since I was a little kid and I've always looked up to her as a role model. I love and adore her. I definitely always wanted to do that and I'm so happy that I did!
2. We're glad you entered our shopping spree giveaway with the adorable pic above, because we were able to discover your musical talents! What inspired you to get into music in the first place?
Well I was in a lot of theater productions, doing plays and such. I was always into Broadway music and jazz. I looked up to a lot of other singers and performers when I was growing up and I knew I just wanted to do what they did.
3. Who's an artist you'd love to do a duet with or even collaborate with in the future?
Tori Kelly and The Weeknd! I think they're amazing and their voices are awesome.
I'd probably say my cat, because my cat and I are a lot alike. I love taking pictures of her and she loves being in front of a camera.
5. If you could be in any musical, which one would it be and which part would you play?
Oh wow, that's such a tough question! I love The Phantom of the Opera, so I would love to play Christine. I also like The Little Mermaid on Broadway, so it'd be awesome to play Ariel!
6. Your covers are seriously so amazing! Do you have a favorite cover you've performed so far?
I love "Lovesong"! It's kind of jazzy and I love jazz music.
7. Could you sing a cover of any song of your choice just for us?
8. Jennifer Lawrence or Taylor Swift?
Oh, definitely Jennifer Lawrence! She's very sweet! They actually filmed part of Silver Linings Playbook where I live.
9. How would you describe yourself in three words?
I'd say funny, awkward and maybe crazy?!
10. Which Internet meme best describes your life?
11. What's your weirdest habit?
I sing ALL the time! Anywhere I go, I'm always just singing in the crowd. People sometime stare at me, but it's OK!
12. Speaking of ~weird~, can you show us how you do your vocal warm ups?
13. What's the most memorable concert experience you've had while you were performing?
I opened up for Mary Fahl, who is a performer back in like the day, and that was a really, really fun experience. I also performed at The Kimmel Center in Philadelphia. It's the biggest auditorium in Philadelphia and I sang there for my graduation.
14. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Wow, OK! Time to think! Right now, I've been listening to "Hello" like constantly. I do love it, so probably that song.
15. What's your fave outfit you own?
I'm obsessed with this dress right now!
16. You're not just an amazing singer, but also a talented photographer. What got you interested in photography?
Instagram got me into it, because I was always seeing really cool, artsy pictures of people and butterflies and everything like that. I thought that was so awesome, so I invested in a Nikon camera and I've been taking pictures ever since.
17. What's your fave picture out of all the ones you've taken?
18. Do you have any advice for girls like you who want to get into photography?
You can take great pictures with your iPhone and filter it with VSCO Cam and apps like that. It's a great hobby to start doing, because it opens up a lot of doors to new adventures and you can capture moments with the click of a button!
19. What's the last pic on your camera roll?
20. Having perfect hair for the rest of your life or never taking a bad selfie ever again?
This is so hard! I guess perfect hair? But I do love taking selfies!
Admit it, you're totally obsessed with Brooke now, right? Of course you are, so tell us why in the comments below!