What You Should Know About Singer-Songwriter Cally Rhodes
Singer-songwriter Cally Rhodes embodies everything we heart in a female artist.
The pop singer oozes passion and rich storytelling. So much so, that we couldn't wait to get to know her as our Wednesday crush this week.
Scroll through for what you should know about this rising star!
(Image courtesy of Cally Rhodes)
Full Name: Cally Rhodes
Hometown: Wales, United Kingdom
Birthday: Aug. 29
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
1. "All Falls Down" by Alan Walker and Noah Cyrus has been stuck in her head for days.
"It's bittersweet and catchy!" –Cally Rhodes
2. Her favorite day of the year is the summer solstice because she's obsessed with longer days and warm weather.
3. Her BFF is her rock no matter what she's going through.
"She's easy to talk to and never judgmental. It's important to have a friend you can be open with." –Cally Rhodes
4. Venice is her dream vacation destination.
"I'd like to stay in Venice during the Carnival. I think the city looks beautiful. Recently I also visited Paris and it was stunning!" -Cally Rhodes
5. The top two things on her bucket list are to release her debut album and own a Bichon Frise puppy.
6. She loves being herself more than anything in the world.
"I like that I feel confident and comfortable enough to express myself through singing and writing music." –Cally Rhodes
7. In a movie about her life, Chloe Lukasiak would totally play her character.
"I'm a big Dance Moms addict!" –Cally Rhodes
If you love learning more about girls we love, get to know another crush of ours, Kacey Fifield HERE!