Here's Everything You Need to Know About Actress Camila Banus
Camila Banus may be best be known for her decade-long role as Gabi Hernandez on Days of Our Lives, but the actress's long list of credits doesn't end there.
Currently, we're obsessing over her character Nina Ferrera in Fox's Star and can't wait to see more of her. If you've also been taken in by Camila's awesome talents, keep reading to find out everything you wanted to know about her,
(Image courtesy of Camila Banus)
Name: Camila Banus
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Birthday: July 22
1. Camila has a Yorkiepoo (Yorkie-Poodle mix) named Kiwi Elena Banus, and the pup has her own amazing Instagram page.
2. She's super close with her family.
"My mom and sister know everything about me, and I can be myself completely around them."
3. She says Marvel is the obvious choice over DC, and she's a huge fan of the Hulk.
4. She's had Bad Bunny's "Callaíta" stuck in her head for weeks.
5. She loves to laugh, but as for the people who make her laugh the most, it's currently a tie between her boyfriend and Key & Peele.
6. Camila says her Cancer sign describes her pretty well, even though she's on a cusp.
"I was born on the last day of Cancer, and that is very telling. What I like to say is I'm a Cancer in my personal life, and a Leo when it comes to my business!"
7. Camila says she probably belongs to Slytherin.
8. Her favorite thing about herself is that she always likes to have fun.
9. If she could live in any decade, she'd pick the 1920s or '50s…
"But only because of the hair!"
10. And the most important life lesson she's learned in the last year is a critical one:
" Taking risks can be scary, but very rewarding."
If Camila is your woman crush every Wednesday, click HERE for the perfect captions to celebrate the #WCW in your life.