7 Struggles of Celebrating Halloween on a School Night
Ugh, Halloween falling on a school night is just plain wrong.
Your day of tricks and treats is cut short by the fact that you have to wake up early the next morning. Major bummer. If you hate celebrating this chilling holiday on a weeknight, you'll totally relate to the seven struggles below:
1. You're usually forced to stay in and watch movies all night because your 'rents won't let you go out.
(Friends via The WB)
2. If you do get stuck at home, you're usually on trick-or-treater duty. Everyone else is out having fun while you're stuffing your face and watching Hocus Pocus for the eighth time this month ????.
3. Scrolling through Instagram gives you serious FOMO. Everyone is out celebrating without you and life's just never fair, is it?
4. On the bright side, at least The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is out. You now have something truly spine-tingling to binge on your night in.
(The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina via Netflix)
5. On the off-chance you are allowed to go out, you have a strict and early curfew. Who really gets spooky before the witching hour on Halloween!?
6. You opt for a simple costume if you go out because you don't want to spend a crazy amount of time taking it off on a school night. Even witches have a bedtime ????.
7. The sugar crash is way too real in the morning, but no sleeping in for you. You just have to suffer in silence all day while vowing never to eat candy again.
(Austin & Ally via Disney Channel)
If you also hate dressing up on Halloween, you'll relate to THESE truths on a spiritual level.