The Best Way to Eat Cereal Is Out of THIS Bowl
The internet is full of tutorials on how to make some of the tastiest treats around. We should know, we've made plenty of 'em!
But not a single one will ever beat this recipe for cereal-covered chocolate bowls. It's a mouthful in more ways than one.
We can thank the genius minds over at TipBuzz for this chocolatey creation, which is now the only thing we'll be eating cereal out of, and just about everything else.
Watch the video below to see how it's made:
Ready to make a bowl of your very own? Of course you are! Here's what you'll need:
- 4 4-inch round balloons
- 8 oz. semisweet baking chocolate
- A box of Froot Loops cereal (or any cereal you like)
- Milk for your cereal
Now that you have your ingredients, below are the handy-dandy instructions:
- Melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Blow up balloons to full size and remember to tie their ends.
- Dip each balloon 3 inches into the chocolate and place them in a bowl upside down.
- Place the Froot Loops onto the chocolate, but don't press too hard.
- Once each balloon is covered in Froot Loops, place them in the freezer for an hour.
- Carefully pop the balloons once the chocolate is completely frozen.
- If you notice any holes, paint over them with melted chocolate and freeze for 30 minutes more.
- Add your favorite milk and cereal combo and chow down!
Whether you choose to fill this bowl with Froot Loops or Apple Jacks, HERE's what your preferred cereal says about you.