Get to Know Country Cutie Christina Taylor Better Than Ever
Whenever you need a dose of summer sunshine, Christina Taylor's music is definitely what you should put on your poolside playlist.
Get to know the country cutie better than ever below!
(Photo courtesy of Christina Taylor)
Full Name: Christina Taylor
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
Birthday: Jan. 3
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
1. She always enjoys a good horror movie.
"I love getting scared."
2. Her favorite day of the year is New Year's Day.
"It feels like you're given a fresh start to make new goals and you're given a new opportunity to work on the person you want to be."
3. Her favorite thing about herself is her ability to empathize.
"I haven't always been that way, and it's definitely been a process, but I think it's so important to be able to look at a situation from someone else's point of view in order to be empathetic to other peoples' feelings and behavior."
4. Singing has always been her number one passion, but her second dream job would be doing something in the medical field.
"I would either be a PA or a nurse. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a nurse. I've always looked up to them for choosing a career path that helps other people. I always thought I would end up in that industry, but I decided I wanted to try and help others through music instead!"
5. The top two things on her bucket list are traveling to Hawaii and Italy.
"I've never been out of the country, and I think both Hawaii and Italy would be such awesome places to visit."
6. Her fave hobbies outside of singing and writing are working on her fitness and shopping.
Listen to an acoustic rendition of Christina's new single, "American Dreamin,'" below!
County music is filled with talented gals. If you haven't met fellow country cutie Queeva, you're going to want to do that HERE!