Everything You Need to Know About 'i'm too pretty for this' Singer-Songwriter Claire Rosinkranz
Last year, Claire dropped her critically acclaimed 6 of a Billion EP, followed by "i h8 that i still feel bad for u" and "stuck on us" with Aidan Bissett, but we think today's new release, "I'm too pretty for this," is the best we've seen from her yet. With her innovative approach to pop music and songwriting, driven by the raw honesty of her lyricism, there's a good reason that artists including Olivia Rodrigo and Tai Verdes are superfans—and here's everything we learned about Claire as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Dylan Matthew)
Name: Claire Rosinkranz
Hometown: Agoura Hills, California
Birthday: January 2
1. The last show Claire binge-watched was The O.C.
2. She'd love to get better at surfing someday.
3. Maleficent is her favorite Disney villain of all time.
4. When she's in need of a little inspiration, she looks at her own life, and the people and things around her.
5. Dance has always been a big part of her life.
"I've danced ever since I was 3, but was training more intensively in ballet. I also played volleyball for a short period of time, but dance was always my No. 1."
6. When she loves a movie, she'll rewatch it over and over and over again. That's why she has no idea which movie she's seen the most times.
7. If she wasn't a singer-songwriter, she would have probably continued her work as a dancer.
"…or something within the world of creativity and expression."
8. She can't get enough of meeting up with fans.
"I've already had so so many lovely encounters with different people. Just hearing and watching them get excited over my music makes me happy."
Also read about: Everything You Need to Know About Danger Force Actress Dana Heath
9. She couldn't live without her Nyx lipstick in the color "Stockholm," which she picks up at target.
("i'm too pretty for this" via Republic Records)
10. Her family is her biggest inspiration by far.
"I've grown up with my family making music ever since I was a lil' babe and they are 100% part of the reason I do what I do! Also, I love dancing. It was my first passion and love which led me to falling in love with the way music feels."
Haven't seen Claire's new "I'm too pretty for this" music video yet? Check it out below!
Want to find out who else inspires us? Click HERE to read our Woman Crush Wednesday feature on Frilliance founder Fiona Frills.