Everything You Should Know About Singer-Songwriter Conor Matthews
It's high time you got acquainted with the music of Conor Matthews.
The "Midnight Flight" singer-songwriter's sweet pop-R&B sound is irresistible, and we just had to get to know all about him. This week, Conor spilled all the inside info on himself to Sweety High. Keep reading to find out what you need to know.
(Photo credit: Slater Goodson)
Name: Conor Matthews
Hometown: Lemont, Illinois
Birthday: June 17
Zodiac sign: "I'm actually not sure, I've been told I'm a Gemini?" – Conor
1. His dream vacation would be a yacht trip off the Amalfi Coast.
"I've loved being on the water since I was a kid, and Italy is one of my favorite places in the world."
2. Conor believes he would be right at home in the 1950s.
"I love classic diners and classic cars, and I think I'd make a great greaser. But honestly, I kinda like right now. Air-conditioning is a beautiful thing."
3. Conor has always been great at history in school, easily remembering the stories and facts and not really having to study. English? Not so much.
"Shoutout to my mom for editing my horrible spelling and grammar."
4. His favorite-ever fan encounter had a special connection to home.
"I was back home in Chicago for a weekend, and a girl came up to me and told me she was a huge fan and asked me to sign the inside of her coat. It was surreal because I was never very good at singing in high school and nobody in my hometown really saw me as a talented singer or songwriter. Having my hometown rally around me was really special."
5. He says he loves sloths, because it can take him a while to get moving, too.
6. He doesn't consider himself a morning person or a night owl. Instead, he adapts.
"I feel like I have to switch my schedule so much with traveling that I just kind of sleep when I can. I love sunrises and late nights. They both give me different vibes and feelings."
7. Conor doesn't have any pets right now, but he did have a lovely Labradoodle named Zoey.
"She was actually the best dog ever. She loved people and everyone loved her, and she was super smart. She taught herself to twist open doorknobs, and she would try to sit at the table with her paws crossed."
8. He loves rainy weather.
9. Chris Brown put on the best concert Conor has ever seen.
10. His favorite joke is a silly classic:
"Why did the tomato blush? It saw the salad dressing."
Listen to Conor's sweet new holiday track "Snowed In" HERE.
If Conor is your #MCM every week, click HERE for nine great quotes to use as captions for your #mcm photos.