Dancing With the Stars Season 18 Announcement!
Dancing With the Stars returns in a couple of weeks for their 18th season, featuring stars including James Maslow, Cody Simpson and many more!
Starting March 17th, Dancing With the Stars will return on ABC for the spring 2014 season featuring a whole new line of actors, musicians and athletes.
Some of our favorites for the upcoming season include Big Time Rush star and band member James Maslow, Australian pop superstar Cody Simpson, and Diana Nyad, who in September of 2013 became the first person ever to swim from Cuba to Florida with the aid of a shark cage!
The show will air Mondays on 8pm on ABC. Check out the full list of participants below and join us at SweetyHigh.com to tell us about who you think will win this season!
- Danica McKellar, The Wonder Years actress, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Candace Cameron Bure, Full House actress, dancing with Mark Ballas
- Drew Carey, The Price Is Right host, dancing with Cheryl Burke
- Diana Nyad, record-breaking swimmer, dancing with Henry Byalikov
- Cody Simpson, pop musician, dancing with Witney Carson
- NeNe Leakes, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, dancing with Tony Dovolani
- Meryl Davis, Olympic ice dancing gold medalist, dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Charlie White, Olympic ice dancing gold medalist, dancing with Sharna Burgess
- Amy Purdee, snowboarding Paralympian, dancing with Derek Hough
- Sean Avery, former NHL player, dancing with Karina Smirnoff
- James Maslow, Big Time Rush actor and singer, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
- Billy Dee Williams ,"Star Wars" actor, dancing with Emma Slater