How To Turn Your Old Tees Into Adorable Cut-Out Boho Tops
The New Year is the perfect time to revamp your closet, getting rid of the old to make space for the new. But before you recycle or donate those plain old t-shirts, try one of these easy DIY projects and try your hand at making your own chic boho top.
Today' we'll show you how to create a beautiful cutout back with an oversized t-shirt of any color. Credit goes to BuzzFeed for the concept and images!
1. You'll need an oversized t-shirt in any color, an iron, a pair of scissors, a circular plate and a pair of scissors
2. Begin by ironing the shirt in order to make it easier to work with it
3. To make sure that your tree is evenly placed on the back of the shirt, use a white colored pencil or a piece of chalk to draw a line straight down the middle of the shirt. To create the tree design, start by using a plate to draw an even circle
4. Use the chalk or pencil to draw your tree design. Keep the branches reasonably thick or the design may fall apart
5. Once you are happy with your design, cut it out
6. To give oversized shirts a little more style, cut off the shirt's collar and sleeves
7. Now your design is done! You can use this technique to make any back designs for your tees, so get creative!
What did you think of this tutorial? Speak your mind in the comments below and let us know what you'd like to see next. Our community at Sweety High is also a great place to share your pics of your own tutorials.