Dylan Dauzat Is Your Next Favorite Artist. Here's Why
Dylan Dauzat is best known for his hilarious YouTube and Vine videos, but he's also had success breaking into the music game. His new single, "You Got That," released just last week, so we spoke with Dylan to get the inside scoop on the track and Dylan himself.
Who's your biggest musical influence?
1. Justin Bieber.
What's your favorite guilty pleasure movie?
2. My favorite guilty pleasure movie is The Blind Side.
Do you have any secret talents?
3. I don't know about any hidden talents, but I am really good at playing pranks on my family and friends.
Who's your favorite Vine star?
4. My favorite Vine star is Rudy Mancuso.
What's your weirdest phobia?
5. I wouldn't say its weird, more common, but I'm terrified of spiders.
What item do you never leave home without?
6. My cell phone of course! I am always on it taking selfies and tweeting my supporters!
If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?
7. I really love chicken wings! I can't live without chicken wings!
What was the inspiration behind "You Got That"? How did you get that feeling across in the music you created?
My new single, "You Got That," is definitely a bit different from my regular music. In the song I sing about being on vacation and wanting to get noticed by a pretty girl. Once I get the attention I was looking for, we only remained as friends. Disclaimer: this actually happened to me!
Is a music video on the way for "You Got That"?
What's your secret to making great Vines?
The secret to great Vines is just being yourself! Also, a good angle doesn't hurt. 😉
What else can we look forward to seeing from you in the near future?
I have some fun music projects in the works- I also have a couple awesome Youtube plans for the summer!
Click here to check out "You Got That" on Soundcloud. Also be sure to leave your love for Dylan in the comments!