End of Daylight Saving Time Suggestions!
You may not have felt a thing last night when you time traveled back in time one hour, but thanks to the end of daylight saving time, we all get an extra hour today for extra productive Sundays!
At 2 a.m. this morning, the clocks fell back an hour, allowing us all an extra hour of sleep if you needed it (unless you live in Arizona, Hawaii, or another location that doesn't observe daylight saving)!
To celebrate the extra hour, here are some activities you can do with all of that time, and how many times you can do them in the 60 extra minutes you have tonight!
- Listen to One Direction's new song, "Story Of My Life" – 14.63 times
- Watch Ariana Grande's "Right There" music video – 13.89 times
- Listen to Fifth Harmony's song, "Better Together" – 18.57 times
- Listen to Fifth Harmony's Better Together EP – 2.58 times
- Watch Little Mix's "Move" music video – 16 times
- Listen to Demi Lovato's new song, "Let It Go" – 15.38 times
- Listen to Taylor Swift's "Sweeter Than Fiction" – 15.19 times
- Watch the latest episode of SweetBeatTV, starring the Boy Band Project! – 16.09 times
Have any more suggestions for how to spend today's bonus hour? Share them with us at Sweety High!