Obsessed With Sheet Masks? FaceTory Is the Subscription Box for You
My preferred method of skincare is face masks.
They're fun, easy to use and work wonders for my complexion. So when I stumbled upon FaceTory's monthly sheet mask subscription boxes, I jumped at the opportunity to test out this service.
Each month, FaceTory delivers a variety of Korean sheet masks to your doorstep. Honestly, what could be better than that?
Depending on how hardcore you are about masking, you can opt for the four or seven-pack subscription box. Here's what happened when I tested out both:
Four-Ever Fresh Subscription: $4.95 per Month
This little packet contains four different sheet masks, so if you're not looking for a major commitment, this is the box for you. And it's only $4.95 a month, which is a total steal!
Also, can we take a minute to appreciate how utterly adorable the packaging is? To. Die. For.
My box, or package, came filled with a Tony Moly I'm Real Avocado Mask, Skin Day Double Day Whitening Animal Mask, Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Acai Berry Mask and Leaders Amino Moisture Mask.
Seven Lux Subscription: $14.95 per Month
For a little bit more money, you can upgrade your subscription to the seven-pack box. This one is definitely for all of you who are serious mask enthusiasts.
Again, the box's art is fire! Really wish I was as cute as it, myself.
The masks in this box were an Oozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask, PACKage Everyday Bouncy Mask, Oozoo Face Gold Foilayer Mask, NOHJ Pearl Modeling Foil Mask, Wonjin Effect 3 Step Water Bomb Mask, Wonjin Effect Lightening Tone up Mask and Feliz8 Soo Snail Hydrogel Mask.
My Fave Masks
After trying all 11 masks, there were five that definitely stood out among the rest.
1. Skin Day Double Day Whitening Animal Mask – I mean, c'mon! It's a panda mask. I felt like the cutest thing in the world while wearing this bad boy. And it definitely delivered on its promise of brightening my skin. Gotta love that!
2. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Acai Berry Mask – I love the smell of this mask. It's so fresh and clean, with the subtle hint of a fruity aroma. This mask was meant to give me more youthful looking skin. To be fair, my skin is already pretty youthful looking, but it left my skin radiantly glowing for sure.
3. Oozoo Face Gold Foilayer Mask – I felt like a queen sporting this gold sheet mask. I wish I was able to do it every day for the rest of my life. Promising to hydrate and revitalize my tired skin, I was so excited to test it out. I was incredibly exhausted that day and the mask brought some life to my sunken eyes, making me look like less of a zombie. Thank goodness!
4. Package Everyday Bouncy Mask – Smelling like sweet honey, I didn't want to take this mask off. It gave my skin tons of moisture and left me feeling ready to take on the day.
5. Wonjin Effect Lightening Tone up Mask – Though the picture makes the mask look blue, that's only because I left the protective sheet on when I should've taken it off… whoops! I realized that a minute after putting the mask on, so no harm, no foul. This mask was very creamy, so I knew my skin was soaking up plenty of good stuff.
Would I Recommend It?
Heck yeah! It's filled with the best Korean sheet masks available and it's beyond inexpensive. Anyone who is serious about skincare needs to sign up for this subscription box service.
If that wasn't incentive enough, use code SWEETY20 to get 20% off your first Seven Lux box! Better sign up right now.
If you're looking for a skincare product that'll treat your acne, HERE's why I recommend Neutrogena's Light Therapy Acne Mask.