These Films Need To Be Rebooted With Female Leads ASAP!
With Ghostbusters getting remade with an all-female cast and Anna Kendrick taking on the role of "Indianna Jones," it's time for females to take back Hollywood. These 8 films need to be remade with female leads ASAP!
1. Zendaya and Bella Thorne would make the perfect alien crime fighting duo for a Men In Black reboot (which we like to call Women In Black)
2. I Didn't Do It stars Olivia Holt, Piper Curda and Sarah Gilman would make the perfect Three Musketeers, because duh!
3. It's about time we had a female version of James Bond. And after her "Bad Blood" music video, Taylor Swift proved she had the moves to play the perfect spy. Look out for Jamie Bond!
4. Paul Blart: Mall Cop would be even better if it were reworked with the funny and fierce Melissa McCarthy as the lead.
5. How hilarious would Vanessa and Laura Marano be in a female-led 21 Jump Street?
6. We'd LOVE to see Skai Jackson defend her house from a home invasion in a Home Alone remake.
7. Emma Stone dealing with museum creatures that come to life…priceless.
8. Dove Cameron and Leigh-Allyn Baker would get into just the right amount of trouble as teenage time-traveler and mad scientist in a remake of Back to the Future.
What female-led reboot do you need to see on the big screen? Tell us in the comments below and don't forget to share your fave female-led film with us at Sweety High.