We've Got A Crush On ALL Of Fifth Harmony (We Couldn't Pick One!)
Sorry guys, this week it just wasn't humanly possibly to pick one #WCW, because honestly, we're crushing on ALL of Fifth Harmony. Ally, Normani, Lauren, Camila, and Dinah are all perfect examples of what it means to be independent, strong, and straight up talented women. Individually they're obviously amazing, but together they're unstoppable. We're soo thankful for The X-Factor for bringing them together and super proud to name each of them our Woman Crush Wednesday ?.
Full Names: Allyson Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, and Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen ? SO MANY NAMES!
Hometowns: San Antonio, Texas (Ally); Atlanta, Georgia (Normani); Miami, Florida (Lauren & Camila); Orange County, California (Dinah)
Zodiac Signs: Cancer (Ally, Lauren & Dinah!); Gemini (Normani); Pisces (Camila)
1. Did you know that the group was originally called Lylas, then they were called 1432, AND then FINALLY they got the name that stuck, Fifth Harmony? We wouldn't want it any other way.
2. Ally might be the oldest member of the group, but she's the shortest (she's 5 feet!). They call her the "little big sister." How cute is that?
3.This past weekend, the girls took home the 2016 iHeart Radio Music Award for "Best Cover Song" for their rendition of Bruno Mar's "Uptown Funk." Tbh, it's perfect in every way.
4. The whole group is #obsessed with Beyoncé (obviously). On Normani's 17th birthday she got a signed autograph from the Queen herself. The girls FREAKED.
5. Simon Cowell reportedly said that if Dinah hadn't forgotten the lyrics to her song during The X Factor bootcamp, she would have made it through as a solo artist. See, everything totally happens for a reason!
6. All 5H members are pretty much pros at Snapchat… I mean, c'mon check out these puppy faces:
7. Just two days ago, 5H's song "Work From Home" got a top ten spot on Billboard. The girl's were pretty much over the moon thrilled (and who can blame them?!). It's the first top ten by a girl group in this decade!
Do you see why we couldn't pick just one? We L.O.V.E. them all! Which member of FH do you think you would be?! Find out HERE.