The 9 Stages Of Figuring Out What In The World You Will Be For Halloween
October 31st is less than 3 weeks away, and we bet you have no idea what you're going to be for Halloween. Just know that you're not alone (even though we've been recommending some genius ideas) and we know exactly what you're going through.
1. Your friends have been wearing their Halloween costumes since October 1 and you just sit there like…
2. Deciding what you're going to be for Halloween is even more difficult than choosing which band member to make your #MCM.
(via Quick Meme)
3. Don't you just love it when you try to be out of the box with your Halloween costume, but nobody gets what you're supposed to be?
4. Or when you finally find the perfect costume, but it proves to make you a little accident prone?
5. At least all those DIY costumes are super easy to make, right? Haha, NOT!
6. Shout out to bed sheets for existing. At least you can say you ~tried~ on your ghost costume.
7. You can always just throw on a spooky mask and call it a day.
8. When you joke that this will end up being your Halloween costume and it actually does end up being your costume.
9. And then suddenly it's Halloween and you're left without a costume, which means this is your best bet.
Finding a Halloween costume is a frightening experience, but devouring your fave Halloween candy is not! Take a look at our definitive ranking of the best and worst Halloween candy to see if yours made the cut.