Five Fall Trends We Love
1. Chunky Knits When selecting this year's sweater and scarves, follow this rule of thumb: the chunkier the better! Keep a baggy sweater polished by wearing skinny jeans, tights, or leggings underneath. So nice to be cozy AND stylish this fall!
2. Neutrals This fall, neutrals are anything but boring! Let olives, taupes, and creams take over your closet. You'll never regret buying basics in these classic colors—they are staples in every season!
3. Faux Fur We just adore the faux fur love on this season's runways. Faux fur is luxurious, ladylike, and best of all, it doesn't harm animals! Take a cue from Rachel Zoe and adorn your outfit with a faux fur vest. To avoid looking like a cavewoman, stick to just one fur piece per outfit, please!
4. Wild Tights and Statement Socks This season's selection of tights is beyond expansive; we love the deep colors, the bold patterns, and lace and shimmer in stores this fall. These stylish stockings are sure to spice up any outfit! Also, never before have socks played such an essential role in any fashionista's life– we're wild about over-the-knee socks with boots, and lacy socks with platform heels.
5. Boots We can't even think about fall or winter without thinking about boot choices. Whether you opt for tough combat styles, polished oxford-inspired looks, or daring over-the-knee boots, you're sure to make an impression!