Sweet Treats: Let Freedom Ring With This Patriotic Milkshake
Are you ready to quench your thirst and show your American pride all at once?
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton of raspberries
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp. of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. each of red and blue sprinkles
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup each of cotton candy and sour candies
- Mix the two scoops of ice cream, raspberries and milk in a blender until smooth
- Spread a thin layer of marshmallow fluff on the rims of two cups
- Dip the rims of the cups in the blue sprinkles and then in the red sprinkles
- Fill the cups to the brim with your milkshake
- Top with whipped cream, bits of cotton candy and sour candies
- Slurp that sweet freedom drink down!
We have even more tasty drinks to liven up your Fourth of July BBQ! Check out THESE eight equally refreshing drinks.