Sweet Treats: Let Freedom Ring With This Patriotic Milkshake
Are you ready to quench your thirst and show your American pride all at once?
Celebrate the Fourth of July the right way with our latest Sweet Treats concoction: The Freedom Shake????????! Watch the tutorial below to create it yourself.
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton of raspberries
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp. of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. each of red and blue sprinkles
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup each of cotton candy and sour candies
- Mix the two scoops of ice cream, raspberries and milk in a blender until smooth
- Spread a thin layer of marshmallow fluff on the rims of two cups
- Dip the rims of the cups in the blue sprinkles and then in the red sprinkles
- Fill the cups to the brim with your milkshake
- Top with whipped cream, bits of cotton candy and sour candies
- Slurp that sweet freedom drink down!
We have even more tasty drinks to liven up your Fourth of July BBQ! Check out THESE eight equally refreshing drinks.