Here's What You Need to Know About Actress Natalee Linez
We're hooked on Freeform's Siren, so we jumped at the chance to dive beneath the surface with Natalee Linez.
If you've seen the fantasy TV series, you know her as Nicole. In real life, the actress doesn't encounter mermaids, but she does have fun quirks. Keep scrolling to see what Sweety High learned from Natalee this week.
(Photo credit: Alex Stone)
Name: Natalee Linez
Hometown: Mission Viejo, California
Birthday: Oct. 27
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
1. Natalee likes her pizza with pepperoni and jalapeños, plus "a side of ranch, plz."
2. She's a sucker for The Notebook and has watched it more times than any other movie.
3. The most important thing she's learned in the last year is gratitude.
"It's imperative to be grateful. If you start your day by writing down five things you are grateful for, it guarantees you'll have a better day. It's impossible to be grateful and angry or stressed or mad at the same time. So choose gratitude!"
4. She's proud of being strong and able to handle rejection.
5. When one of her girlfriends starts texting a guy, Natalee "may or may not be the one feeding her everything to say."
6. She admits she says "100%" too much.
Another actress we love is Saniyya Sidney. HERE are fun facts about the Passage star.