Here's Everything You Should Know About Entertainer Aubrey Miller
We support multi-talented girls, and Aubrey Miller is definitely one of them.
Aubrey is a triple threat—she's appeared on TV shows, including Raven's Home on Disney, released the single, "Crossing My Heart," and you can find her dance videos on YouTube. As if that weren't enough, she's also got mad Mario Kart skills. We learned that and more when she shared fun facts with Sweety High this week. Keep scrolling to see what else she spilled.
(Photo credit: Bradford Rogne)
Name: Aubrey Miller
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Birthday: Aug. 8
Zodiac Sign: Leo
1. Aubrey couldn't live without YouTube or Instagram. She uses the apps to connect with fans and watch videos.
2. She's part of the BTS Army and respects the group's members as both people and artists.
3. Her first crush was on High School Musical's Troy Bolton (Zac Efron).
4. Aubrey relates to Snow White the most out of all the Disney princesses because "she is a singer, kind-hearted, loves animals and is waiting for her prince to come."
5. Her go-to Starbucks drink is… water. Seriously.
"I only drink water!"
6. She and her family get competitive over the video game Mario Kart. It's something they like to do together, and Aubrey even says it's how she learned to drive!
Check out the music video for Aubrey's most recent single, "Crossing My Heart," below.
The D'Ambrosio twins also sing and act. HERE are fun facts about the entertainer duo.