Everything You Want to Know About Actor Bryson Robinson
Bryson Robinson is someone we admire.
The young actor has been on shows including, Mani and Teens Wanna Know, and yet he still has to deal with things like math homework. He keeps a positive outlook, which he shared while talking to Sweety High this week. Keep reading to learn how he unwinds, the songs that get stuck in his head, and more.
(Photo credit: Deidhra Fahey)
Name: Bryson Conner Robinson
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Birthday: Aug. 13
Zodiac Sign: Leo
1. Bryson is "absolutely a night owl."
"I think everything just comes to life at night. The skyline, city lights and even movies are better at night."
2. He likes to unwind after a tough day "by taking a swim, watching a movie and then falling asleep."
3. Coldplay is one of Bryson's favorites. The last songs he had stuck in his head were "The Scientist," "Fix" and "Yellow."
4. Bryson's best school subjects are social studies and geography. Math, on the other hand, is his worst.
5. No one makes him laugh more than his sister Brooklyn, who is "always doing something crazy!"
6. He smiles all the time.
"I always stay in a positive headspace and I love life!"
Another guy to know is Merrick Hanna, who has also appeared on Mani. HERE are the fun facts about the actor and dancer.