Find Out All About Music Artist Kara Connolly
Get ready to become a "Karakeet."
Kara Connolly is fresh off the release of her debut album, Life in the Rear View, and her fan base is growing. Her "Karakeets" fanbase is hooked, and we can't blame them. We had a chance to chat with Kara this week, and she spilled fun facts, including her fictional character crush and the advice her friends usually need from her.
Keep reading to learn all about Kara!
(Photo credit: Betsy Newman)
Name: Kara Connolly
Hometown: San Diego, California
Birthday: Sept. 18
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
1. The top item on her bucket list is a world tour where she'd have enough time to explore all the cities where she stopped.
2. When it comes to beauty products, she couldn't live without Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer. She likes that it's cruelty-free and has vitamin E, which helps heal spots she's picked at.
3. She's her friends' go-to girl for help with writing, editing and proofreading—plus relationship advice.
4. Kara is a "total perfectionist" and can be "detail-oriented, to a fault." (Yep, she's definitely a Virgo.)
5. The movie she's watched the most times is A Walk to Remember, and its leading man, Landon (Shane West), is one of her top fictional character crushes.
6. Her favorite style trend at the moment is "high waisted flare pants in various colors and textures"—think '70s!
We've also been hooked on Brynn Elliott's music. HERE's what to know about the singer.