If You're Single This Holiday Season, You'll Def Relate to These 10 Memes
Single bells, single bells, single all the way!
Okay, that might not be the exact lyrics, but for those of us who are single this holiday season, it rings true. You know how it goes—members of your extended fam ask if you're dating, and when you inevitably answer no, you're inundated with frowns and lots of, "But you're so pretty," or, "Don't worry, you'll find the one." It's quite the taxing process, and one none of us enjoy. However, we put on a brave face, slap on a fake smile and pretend like they aren't driving you insane.
Sound at all familiar? If you're single this holiday season, keep reading for 10 memes you'll definitely relate to:
1. When you find a cute way to label your single status:
2. When you're decorating the tree and realize just how single you are:
3. When you don't have anyone to shop for, so you treat yourself:
4. When you purposely avoid going anywhere near the mistletoe at holiday parties:
5. When you clap back at your annoying family members who don't know how to mind their own business:
6. When all your pics from the holiday season are solo shots:
7. When you're over being single but know the pickin's are slim:
8. When you stick by the dog at each family gathering because you know they won't judge you:
9. When you put on a brave face after your extended family rudely invaded your personal life:
10. When you're fed up with all the questions so choose to put it bluntly for those asking:
Since you're single, you have more cash to spend this holiday season! Click HERE to see our best gift ideas for all the trendy fashion girls in your life.