Everything You Wanted to Know About Singer and TikTok Sensation Gabriella Valdes
17-year-old singer Gabriella Valdes has one of the most incredible voices on TikTok—but you don't have to take our word for it.
There's a reason this young vocalist has more than 2 million TikTok followers and counting. The girl can sing. We first got turned onto her with her cover of Everybody Loves An Outlaw's "I See Red," and we've been avid fans ever since.
In fact, it left us desperate to get to know the artist behind that stunning voice. Keep reading to find out everything she revealed to us as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Kavan The Kid)
Name: Gabriella Valdes
Hometown: Tampa, Florida
Birthday: October 13
1. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is to record at the world-famous Abbey Road Studios and tour around Europe.
2. Her most-used emoji is the relieved face 😌
3. She says she totally overuses the word "bruh."
4. She has always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
5. Spider-Man is her favorite superhero.
6. She thinks it would surprise her fans to know that she loves Slipknot and Metallica.
7. Her favorite song of all time is The Beatles' "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds."
8. She has a twin brother and is older than him by just one minute.
9. The Elton John biopic Rocket Man has had a bigger impact on her life than any other movie.
10. She has a lot of favorite TikTok creators, but if she had to choose only one, it'd be Brittany Broski (known also as Kombucha Girl).
"Her videos always make me laugh when I'm feeling down and she's the sweetest person ever!"
11. Gabriella hopes that people really get to know the real her.
"I want to show my fans my personality and how goofy and weird I am at times. I also want people to know my love for anime!"
If you can't get enough of great new music, click HERE to discover our favorite music releases from last week.