11 Secrets You Probably Didn't Know About 'Girl Meets World'
You may watch Girl Meets World religiously, but we bet you
maybe definitely didn't know these 11 secrets about the show.
1. Cory and Topanga were supposed to have three kids on the show. Their oldest son would've been played by Teo Halm, but it just didn't work out.
2. Ben Savage, who plays Cory, and Rider Strong, who plays Shawn, have both directed various episodes of the show.
3. You know this, but we still like sharing that Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard have been besties IRL since their audition for the show together. Love to see it!
4. There is a wall behind the living room set where the cast will write inspirational notes to each other or quotes from various episodes.
5. The middle school in Girl Meets World is John Quincy Adams and it is an ode to the high school in Boy Meets World, which was John Adams. This is so fitting because John Quincy Adams is the son of John Adams. Everything is coming full circle!
6. Danielle Fishel, who plays Topanga, keeps a drawer in the kitchen set filled with gum and Tic Tacs.
7. Rowan admitted that the most embarrassing scene for her to film was the one where she had to sniff Peyton Meyer's character Lucas.
10. The entire cast would want Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez to guest star on the show. We're down with that!
11. Before every live taping, the cast lets out a loud scream together as a continued tradition from what the Boy Meets Word cast did before their tapings.