Everything You Need to Know About YouTube Personality Grace Sharer
We've been obsessed with Grace Sharer ever since her brother, Stephen Sharer, first introduced her on his YouTube channel.
Since then, she's amassed more than 1.4 million YouTube subscribers, and with her hilarious and uplifting videos, it's easy to see why she has so many devoted fans—especially when we need some extra positivity in our lives. Before the pandemic hit, we asked Grace a few questions about her life, and her responses still put smiles on our faces.
(Image courtesy of Grace Sharer)
Name: Grace Sharer
Hometown: Washington, D.C.
Birthday: March 11
1. Grace says the most important thing she learned in the last year was "to not be afraid to take chances."
2. She's a Marvel fan all the way, and Captain America is responsible for her fandom.
3. If she could travel anywhere in the world for a week, she would love to go to Bora Bora.
"I love tropical islands, warm water to swim in and beach vibes."
4. If she could only buy her clothes from one place, she'd pick Urban Outfitters.
5. Not many people know that Grace loves science.
"I am a big STEM gal."
6. Her must-have beauty product is perfume.
"I can't go around smelling bad!"
7. Ariana Grande is her favorite musical artist of all time.
8. She can't get enough of Moose Tracks ice cream.
9. Her best school subjects are math and science, while her worst is English. She's not a fan of writing.
10. She says she can't live without Google Maps, as it's her primary way of getting around without getting lost.
Want to follow in Grace's footsteps and become a YouTube personality? Click HERE for a list of the questions you should ask yourself before starting a YouTube channel.